Can't cope with this obsession

Dear Lady Disdain

This is the text convo

Him: Hope you're doing well. Thanks for your msg, sorry not to get back to you sooner - been very busy ( a bit too busy ). Weekend was stressful but ended very well. Feeling very good and connected with God and the universe and myself this evening. Hope to catch up soon

Me: Thanks for your message, much better this week thanks :-) - yeah I have had that feeling too before, it's magical when it happens, it gives me faith...glad it's going well, tonight going to singing group like u

Enjoy yours! Would be nice to catch up soon

THEN I RUIN IT! - six hours later he hasn't texted back and I go a bit mad and text, BTW thank you for your apology, appreciate it, hope things calm down...

God, I feel an idiot, is this okay? Can someone please feed back - I feel an idiot about the second text, I just want to die! It's gone and I wish I had never sent it!

I suffer from severe relationship anxiety, please help

todreaminblue

the message you sent was not bad at all and doesn't really need a reply .......everything is fine.......he apologised you replied...dont stress.....deb

• Author
Dear Lady Disdain

Thanks so much, I feel much better now and looking at it, it really doesn't look so bad...I'm glad I said thanks for the apology because I was worried as to why he was ignoring me and he has never apologised before about it

So glad I said it rather than I didn't say it...

And yeah it's not so bad at all actually, but I need to stop stressing now

Hey at least I never sent another one anyway, thank god!

Is this guy a boyfriend? Crush? Flirtation, getting to know one another?

Not sure of the history here between you two.

Don't stress about it, you sent another text but it didn't read weird or anything.

He is extremely busy and hopes to see you soon so let that ease your mind.

• Author
Dear Lady Disdain

Aw thank you so much! We have been out a few times and he bought me a drink and last time we met I said it would be nice to go out again and he said he'd be delighted to...he's been pursuing me, I think he's very insecure and shy

Your reply has reassured me so much, I'm glad you say it didn't read weird thanks!

• Author
Dear Lady Disdain

I just suddenly felt it seemed a bit strange to say nothing at all about the apology and disregard it...I didn't really send the text out of clinginess anyway