What do women think when meeting a guy you are attracted to and he has a hard-on?

I went to the pool bar of the hotel I am at. Swam up to the bar to order a drink. A girl I was flirting with (just smiling at her) whenever I saw her around swam up next to me and brushed up against me. The skin on skin contact just set me off and I got a total hard-on and she noticed. Things went good, early. This has actually happened to me another time (not in a pool) and it also went very well. I always act embarrassed...cause I am. Not of size, although sure, I wish I was bigger. I always smile, laugh nervously and apoligize. So far, I think it actually helped me.

Usually I try not to have a hard-on around women when meeting them. Maybe I should just go with it? In pants, it's just a bulge. In my swim trunks, I was almost pitching a tent.

Edited by Imported
compulsivedancer

I've honestly never noticed. I'd probably be more embarrassed by him calling attention to it. Although if it's that obvious in a swimsuit there may be no way around it.

Just pretend to check it like you check the change in your back pocket. Yep, willie is still there. Now how about a large brandy, young lady?

• Like 3
somedude81
I went to the pool bar of the hotel I am at. Swam up to the bar to order a drink. A girl I was flirting with (just smiling at her) whenever I saw her around swam up next to me and brushed up against me. The skin on skin contact just set me off and I got a total hard-on and she noticed. Things went good, early. This has actually happened to me another time (not in a pool) and it also went very well. I always act embarrassed...cause I am. Not of size, although sure, I wish I was bigger. I always smile, laugh nervously and apoligize. So far, I think it actually helped me.

Usually I try not to have a hard-on around women when meeting them. Maybe I should just go with it? In pants, it's just a bulge. In my swim trunks, I was almost pitching a tent.

So did you have sex with her yet?

• Author
So did you have sex with her yet?

Nah, going to go walk around the city with her, drinks, food and maybe a karaoke bar I like if the place is open.

You need something you can think about that will kill it.

Not sure I really want to kill it.

ThaWholigan

This is always a huge problem for me (pun intended). Some girls are flattered. Others not so much :laugh:

I usually use that meditating technique my dad taught me about watching my thoughts until they stop and my mind empties - or I think about football, then my boner usually goes down instantly.

todreaminblue

i dont look there......and i try not to brush up on men...if i feel i am goign to come close ill find another way to walk ....i like a bit of distance....i dated a guy last year and i was sitting next to me arm around my shoulders and he put my hand on his hard on i wasnt talking abotu anything to do with sx in fact the opposite ..........i found that extremely awkward and off putting.....didnt date him again

i would prefer not to notice...and i am good at that......when i have noticed i have ways to make it go down in conversation.....and it does...i dont feel repulsed......just certain that yep gonna make it go down now make him a bit more comfortable....and that happens fairly quickly...............deb

• Like 1
bubbaganoosh

Nothing worse than a hard on with nothing to start on. Maybe he's just real happy to see you.

somedude81
Nah, going to go walk around the city with her, drinks, food and maybe a karaoke bar I like if the place is open.

Cool, sounds like a great start.

If you plan your cards right, you can suggest she go to your room, after karaoke. If she already knows you that you're obviously into her, and she's still going out with you, then I'd say having sex with her is pretty likely.

• Like 1

If a table is available ask her if she wants to sit down and then you are covered up.

• Like 1
whichwayisup
You need something you can think about that will kill it.

Exactly!

**Sorry in advance**

My friends brother told his sister and me that he'd think of his mom or grandmother trying to kiss him with tongue. I know it's so :sick:, but it worked for him, no more hard on!

• Author
This is always a huge problem for me (pun intended). Some girls are flattered. Others not so much :laugh:

That's the thing, it kinda seperates them for you. I'm not talking about walking around with a pitched tent, but staying chubbed out to somewhat hard showing a good bulge could be beneficial. A lot of women are cock-gazers.

I don't really have a problem with controlling myself. It only happens occasionally, at the wrong(?) time and gets noticed by the girl. Like 3 times in my life, not counting the time in the 8th grade when I was walking around in my gym shorts during PE class and didn't even know it till the next day when a few girls kept asking me which girl I was thinking of.

The question is in the title and it is not about how to keep from having a hard-on around women.

• Like 1