How old is to old to consider. Vg.

24 years old and no sex :).

I would assume most women would refuse to have anything to do with me, once they figure that out, blaming and thinking who knows what might be wrong with me or simply because they want someone with experience.

How would you react to it? And how old is told for most of you?

Ik there are some out there who wouldn't mind, but most do so i just want opinions.

Frankly the thought is haunting me, plus the thought of the actual sex, simply because i am so old and have not done it. I just feel ashamed with myself and it's stopping me.

The few "gf" i had, only managed a kiss and some touching in some spots, but in general i suffered from LDR'z, so there's wasn't much physical contact.

I was just really slow on this department and not interested until recently.

Edited by FrostBlaze

Well I'm 28 and a virgin, so I know the feeling and yeah people shouldn't judge it as some kind of weakness that it hasn't happened yet, and funnily enough some women prefer a virgin. I hope it just takes a case of meeting the right person who doesn't care about that sort of thing.

It wouldn't bother me. What would bother me is if you wore it on your sleeve & tried to use it to hurt me or make me pity you.

Don't lead with that info & it should be just fine. It's a natural act. Let instinct take over that 1st time & then learn from there.

Say you've been waiting for the right girl to come along because you don't take losing your virginity lightly. It's a gift you want to give to the right woman.

• Author
Say you've been waiting for the right girl to come along because you don't take losing your virginity lightly. It's a gift you want to give to the right woman.

In essence that's the truth, why i refused some opportunities. But who is gonna believe that, most pass it off.

I often find myself in situations where i just have to lie about it so i won't get stigmatized. (generally work, i won't lie to a potential partner)

And lol no, i don't self pity to try and get someone, if i do it's unintentional and i'd like you to slap me, tyvm.

• Author

Not ready yet, i find myself disgusted with my lil tummy and lil depression, i want to fix myself before i even try >_<, honestly.(like i'm so bummed out i average 30 words a day in a social enviroment)

Why i go to the gym and all that.

Anyhoo Thanks Haydn :<, much love for support.

dragon_fly_7

No age for me. I would prefer that then the typical ''I've banged 20 girls and lost it age 15'' type.

I think it depends on what woman you're talking to. If you're talking to one that only has sex serious long-term relationships or is waiting till marriage, more than likely you're compatible with her and there would be no issues with being a virgin. I'm in that category. Have only had 1 bf (now ex bf) and I'm 27.

If the woman has a promiscuous past or is only seeking threesomes, then it won't work out for you. Off course if we're talking about a prostitute, she'll definitely not care one bit about you. Don't lose it to those women just because you're getting pressured into it. If you're not ready then you're not. This isn't an eating contest.

mtnbiker3000
Not ready yet, i find myself disgusted with my lil tummy and lil depression, i want to fix myself before i even try >_<, honestly.(like i'm so bummed out i average 30 words a day in a social enviroment)

Why i go to the gym and all that.

Anyhoo Thanks Haydn :<, much love for support.

Careful, cause you can always come up with reasons why you 'can't yet'... I need to do this... I need to change that... Blah!! Just go for it when it feels right!!

Tip: Women find confidence 1000% more attractive than any physical appearance!!