◖●Did she FRIENDZONE me :( Honestly...Give me the truth everyone...●◗

ABSareAMAZING

Link to message after our date: http://i.imgur.com/rX9PzRc.jpg

to message last message 2 days ago: http://i.imgur.com/VfxNvKZ.png

and she didn't reply when I said goodnight.

GREY MESSAGES = HER

GREEN MESSAGES ME

I always have to text her first,and I'm wondering am I friendzoned or does she have no interested being my girlfriend in your opinion.

Thanks and be honest. :sick:

Eternal Sunshine

She doesn't sound interested. Telling you about all the pretty girls you will meet is a dead giveaway. She sounds like she is making polite small talk and disengaging when she can get off the hook for not responding (like your good night message).

• Like 1

From what little you posted . .. with no context (because text messages have no context) I have no idea what she's thinking. There's simply not enough info.

She seems polite. Beyond that I have no idea.

Instead of guessing why not ask her on another date for a different night?

Her comment about all the pretty girls you will meet could be as the other responder said a way of telling you that she's not interested or it could be a sneaky girl trick. She was waiting for you to reply that she's the prettiest & you never notice other girls anymore since you met her. Without knowing her, I can't tell you which it is.

• Like 1
  • Author
ABSareAMAZING
She doesn't sound interested. Telling you about all the pretty girls you will meet is a dead giveaway. She sounds like she is making polite small talk and disengaging when she can get off the hook for not responding (like your good night message).

Oh okay Eternal,It just annoys me that shes kissed me 3 times on the date and looked in to my eyes and i said i really like you and held my hand and crap and it turns out now that she isn't even interested in me :(

Ab, we aren't suppose to generalize, but there isn't much specific info.

She is 30, you are 20. Life is quite busy at 30 with priorities geared towards career and lifestyle. Women, generally, mature at a younger age than men and aren't as needy at 30 as younger folk might be.

It seems you have different expectations regarding communication styles. You can discuss that with her, but don't expect her style to change, which is you initiating 100%.

If you want to know where you stand with her, you have to ask her.

• Author
ABSareAMAZING
Ab, we aren't suppose to generalize, but there isn't much specific info.

She is 30, you are 20. Life is quite busy at 30 with priorities geared towards career and lifestyle. Women, generally, mature at a younger age than men and aren't as needy at 30 as younger folk might be.

It seems you have different expectations regarding communication styles. You can discuss that with her, but don't expect her style to change, which is you initiating 100%.

If you want to know where you stand with her, you have to ask her.

Thanks for your advice. :)