I need a plan to cover this up!

juststarry6443

My significant other and I have been keeping our relationship status a secret from our friends and family. We want it that way for numerous reasons. But last night my cousin and I were discussing things about him and I referred to him as babe in front of her. Now I'm all in a panic cause I just feel like I've told her everything without meaning to. We're not ready to be open about this right now I need to think of something to distract her from wht I said. I'M DESPERATE!

Ok, ok ok ok, don't panic.

We can fix this !

You will need the following :

- a car

- many large plastic bags

- a shovel

- an alibi

- a knife

- a hammer

Good luck, and Gods speed !

PS: Talk with her more, see if she figured it out, and if she did ... ask her to be quiet.

devilish innocent

It's unlikely she would have guessed that you were in a relationship simply because you called him "babe". What's a lot more likely is that either she didn't notice at all or that she just thought you had a crush on him. Since you've been talking about him and not mentioning that you were together, the default assumption is going to be that you're not. She probably would have asked you about it if she was becoming suspicious.

The best thing to do right now is just to carry on around her the same as you normally would. The more you act different from your usual self, the more it will seem as though you were hiding something. Just do your best to forget about this, and you should be okay.