Girlfriend & taking it slow

Not even sure how to describe this but let me see if I can.....I meet this woman almost two months ago and there is a very very strong physical connection between us along with a very strong emotional connection but she keeps putting the brakes one.

For example we have not had intercourse yet but have done just about everything else. We will make plans on spending the day together but something always comes up and the day turns into a few hours. She will be texting me or calling me then suddenly she gets panicky over our relationship and I wont hear from her for the rest of the day. She freely admits that she panics sometimes because she cant believe how strongly feels about me. She tells me that she's normally attracted to men that are emotionally unavailable. I am extremely passionate and very emotional but she says she craves that intimacy.

And to be fair she has made a lot of progress since we started dating and is more willing to share her body, time and emotions. However I wonder if this distance and her desire to keep a cushion and or space between us will last forever. Am I buying into a relationship where she will always be trying to slow things down and put space between us?

I am frustrated that she came over to my place last night and we talked and had some fun physically but as usual she left after a couple hours. Heaven forbid she spend the night in my bed.....

I dont even know what to call this and I understand she is trying to take things slow but will this last forever????

Humans inherently want what they think they can't have. They desire most... opportunities that they perceive themselves about to lose. That is the fundamental game of courtship and dating. Stop being whipped by this girl and letting her string you around while she tries to figure out what she wants and is probably secretly assessing all of her options. Detach, distance yourself and mentally embrace the philosophy of "their loss...I'm valuable...I can find someone else" and start looking...

One of two things will happen. 1) You'll lose her. In all honestly, she was probably lost already in this case, and better to know it after investing 2 months..now vs later. 2) Watch how quickly the games stop, she panics at the thought of losing you and suddenly...overnight, realizes how valuable the relationship has become to her.

The trick is all in your head. You have to be comfortable with either scenario. Nobody wants someone who is clingy and needy.