wife's boss gets divorce

bobwhite007

Ok my wife says her boss and his wife are getting a divorce after 27 yrs.I have always been suspicious.How can I tell if my wife and him are "involved". There have been some red flags but I'm intertested to see what you all say to lookfor

salparadise

You're not giving us much information to go on. If you google "signs of cheating" you'll get dozens and dozens of pages of stuff to read, a lot of which is the same thing over and over, and some of which is nonsense. What behaviors or situations make you suspect something is going on? Did you notice several factors change suddenly at some point? Here are a few common things you might look for... none are definitive, but if you noticed changes in several of these around the same time it might be an indicator.

• unexplained absences, or increased frequency?
  • unreachable by phone when away?
  • protective of phone, email, text messages, photos?
  • leaving the room to take phone calls?
  • less engaging in conversation, avoidance of certain topics?
  • interest in new hobbies or reading about new topics?
  • decreased interest in sex (or increased)?
  • unexplained changes in mood- happy or melancholy?
  • increased frequency of work related travel?
  • working late more often, then being distant afterward?
  • upgraded wardrobe, jewelry, hairstyle, etc.?
  • showering at unusual times?

• Author
bobwhite007
What red flags have you noticed?

I have googled it several times....I get a lot of those red Flags mentioned.I'm afraid to go into much more detail at this point.the biggest flag I've seen though is the look in her eyes making love to her in the early morning light.some thing was not there.

salparadise

Soliciting advice without describing the situation is like trying to take a trip without putting gas in the car.

• Like 1
  • Author
bobwhite007
Soliciting advice without describing the situation is like trying to take a trip without putting gas in the car.

Sorry but stay tuned its not over I'm just feeling the stress ans maybe just venting noone to talkto