What is the explanation of having a connection with someone? Like say your boyfriend, Husband.

Is it the same meaning as you two get along really well and just seem to click with eachother or does it go deeper then that?

Just wondering. :).

I guess it depends on the intellectual and spiritual depths of the persons involved. Some people "connect" by going into the bush and killing things. Others have a deeper, more philosophical approach to life, and this is reflected in their relationships too.

It's a way of thinking about the world, and experiencing life, and regardless of WHAT you think or HOW you experience life - if you've found someone who thinks and feels the same way as you, then fate hath smiled opon you, and you would be very fortunate indeed.

It only happened to "have a connection" once with someone, and I must say it was an incredible incredible thing. We were just friends. Also, after this, the closest I was to feel connected with someone was with a few galfriends of mine, never with men.

It involves a very similar way of feeling different things, aspects of life, just those sensible details that totally move a person. So, by connection I understand sharing naturally with the other person very intimate, close and personal ideas, thoughts in a most natural way. It has a lot to do with resonance - hope it makes sense.

I've never allowed a man to came this close to me, but then, it don't think it has anything to do with letting someone get near you. Maybe it's about the special person, man or woman :)

After living together for a long time with a man, if the two of you are compatible, it's almost natural for one to know what the other one feels or thinks or want, without pronouncing the words. It's a matter of habit, of knowing the other one really well, not necessarily of deep spiritual connection. It can be very very nice and comforting... I hope you don't take confound the two.