No one else to turn to

Hi, im new here and signed up because ive no one to talk to about my cheating "habit", I call it my habit because Ive been cheating on my husband on and off for the past 4 years, every time I do it I swear never to do it again but then a few weeks later although im not making it obvious I just know I will succumb if a man shows interest. My worry is that the last two men were quite close neighbours to me and ive heard from one of them that my behaviour has not gone unnoticed locally.

Hey.. you found an awesome site..so many helpful peeps here..

Sry to hear about your habit...its going to blow up..and hurt you both at some point, know that..may not be today or three months from now..but it will happen..n the more u do it..and get a way with it..the more it will happen..and the more routine it wll becomes..then you will get carless and not realize.. then u will see a train wreck infront of your eyes..:o

Forever Silent
Hi, im new here and signed up because ive no one to talk to about my cheating "habit", I call it my habit because Ive been cheating on my husband on and off for the past 4 years, every time I do it I swear never to do it again but then a few weeks later although im not making it obvious I just know I will succumb if a man shows interest. My worry is that the last two men were quite close neighbours to me and ive heard from one of them that my behaviour has not gone unnoticed locally.

First, your husband needs to know this. Second you might need to see a therapist. Third, your solution is clear as day, but the only hard part is whether you will choose to walk down that path.

I second the recommendation to seek therapy. You need to figure out why you are doing this. Are you unhappy in your marriage? Do you have a need for attention/to be loved? Have you always been a cheater?

Do you have any idea why?