Can anyone tell me what she is thinking.?

So she breaks up with me in april..moves out in july..spent most of her time away..at friends..or family..tells me as of late she held out hoping i would try and change my ways..( i get moody at crap in my head..sometimes not accurate)..irrational thoughts....so the day after she moves out she goes on a vacation..one week up north camping with another guy....after two wks..i try hard to not contact her..so two wks later i get a message..phone has been turned off..n no money to the bill..so if i wanted to talk..email her..i got some crap off my chest ad after a few days its became evident she wants to try again..but wants to take things slow..email..n s on..but for me i cant..i send ber mesage..n she replies a day or to later..we cant fix things that way.. i hae been in councelling since may..trying to get a handle on my issues..made headway..but no way to show her my changes..we bicker here n there through email..now she has all but stopped talking..she has no real resdence..staying at her families house...spends all her money on gas to go to a low paying job...she is broke..n pretty much moving backwards in life..i do not think se is involved with anyone...

I feel i would take her back...i love her..should i be pissed she met someone and went camping..we were broken up..but it feels how can she do it so soon..

i dont know if i am backburner bf..or what.. she says she does love me.. wants a life butwants to be happy with me..

i really do not know what she is thinking..