My fiancee is always angry/depressed and abusive.

My fiancee and I have been together for almost 2 years. She has a child from a previous relationship and I have one from my previous marriage. She's 23 and I am 27.

She moved in with me a year ago along with her kid. I have been supporting

them financially 100%.b I've even taken her on several nice vacations to Chicago and Florida. Her mode of transportation is one of my two cars. Aside from taking care of the kids and house she does not work until she passes her state nursing test.

For the most part, we have a very loving relationship. It seems as our relationship progresses she is becoming increasingly mean and irritable. She belittles me on a regular basis and often hits me whenever she is upset.

Today she got mad because I burnt the grilled cheese. I told her I would eat the burt food and she got so mad that she threw a cheese grater at me! Then she told me to shut the **** up and go away. I now sit here at the park.

I've never yelled or hit her. I love that woman like crazy but it's difficult to be around her. I do not know what to do or how to keep her from being angry at me.

I suggest not marrying her. Does she see has an issue? Have you talked to her about this? Is pre-marriage counseling an option.

She is only going to get worse.

If your sexes were reversed, she would be calling the police if you threw cheese graters at her or hit her when you were upset.

Seriously, she obviously has no respect for you, because you do EVERYTHING for her and put up with her bulls.hit. I mean ffs, SHE kicks you out of YOUR home?! Really!? :confused: Have some self respect and find a woman who does not behave like an overgrown toddler.

The poster above me is right, she will get worse and worse...she already knows she can walk all over you and you don't do anything about it, so why would she stop? She has it made! And it's all at your expense.