I dont know what to think

i have been married for 23years, everything was ok untill 7 years ago when he started to say he was,nt interested in sex anymore, i must point out i am 49 and he is 60. he say,s he loves me but with no affection i feel more like a room mate than his wife. he was 60 in april and i threw him a big party, everytime i looked around there was the same girl attached to his lips. im a firm believer that if you dont want someone to kiss you etc you tell them out of respect for your partner. my husband could not understand why i was so upset. he had shown me no respect what so ever, all i got was well i was drunk,. sorry no excuse. i feel as if my life has turned upside down, am i making to much out of this. look forward to any replies :(

• 2 weeks later...

You need to sit down with him and ask him if he's having and erectile difficulties. He may be embarrassed to admit it to you. I've had difficulties and sometimes still do but I just get creative in the bedroom. Let him know that kissing other women isn't acceptable to you. Tell him you want him to kiss you not other women. Is there anything at all? Like kissing or hand holding or snuggling? How long have you been without sex?