maverick35

Okay forumers, I met this girl for the first time last weekend. Had pretty decent vibes and we texted a little later that night. Here comes the interesting part: I called her a couple of times during the week but rather than returning my calls she emails me instead....regular "how are you" chit chat email without telling why she didn't take the call. It has happened twice already and I am wondering how to analyze this. Any thoughts? Shall I reciprocate her phone silent treatment with my email silent treatment?.....(problem is that we live far away and can't just meet up)

We are both 30+, btw.

She is not really interested. It is pointless to play games. It will only confuse the both of you.

Sorry.

If someone did that to me, I'd be done with them. As it is very suspicious and just plain weird. Especially if they don't preface the email with an explanation as to why they didn't just5 return the call. :confused:

wellwhynot

Was it during business hours? I know that in some work situations I have full access to my email but not necessarily the ability to answer my phone. I'd probably have said that in the email though.