Am I asking for too much? Am I being unreasonable?

This is a conversation I had with my boyfriend recently:

Me:I understand if you don't want to talk about this right now. As you were leaving u didnt say I love you. I then got to the conclusion that it was my woops because I didn't say it. Then I realized I have been mostly the one saying for it or asking you to say it. I know and notice that ur not lovey dovey with me which I feel is like a reinforcement that it's true. Since I don't get that I feel the need to ask u if you do for reinforcement. I feel like you might say that you do like when we are in my room watching movies when u let me lie down next to you on your arm, but I feel like that even a couple that has been going out for a couple of weeks can do that too. I feel bad asking you for reinforcement if you love me or when I ask u to say it because you hardly have say it in your own but twice in the past month. That's why I've been taking things harshly when something goes wrong. It's not ur fault because I'm still looking for those behaviors that may help reinforce the fact you may love me and if you do it wrong I overreact. I hate that. I see girls who are act like that and hate them. Now I'm like them and hate myself for it. I'm not blaming you. I don't want you to get that impression. It's just how I'm reacting now. What I meant with lovey dovey things is when I see couples holding hands, the guy actually being happy to hug her in public and be happy to do it, those type of affectionate things. Since i hardly get those things and feel that I'm the one always instigating, I try to find other ways that u may do to try to show it. Buying me the mixer was sweet and made me happy, but wasn't a thing to stop me from asking questions.

It scares me that I asked you if you love me a couple of data ago, because to me it shows that I'm still unsure and it shouldn't be that way. Again im not blaming you but it's an observation that ive seen. I'm sorry I know we've talked about this loads of times but I feel this a different scenario since you have fallen in love with me this time around.

My boyfriend:I don't say it when someone is mad at me. You were mad it seemed, and have been for most of the past times I've gone over. That's why.

Me:Well I think if u said it would decrease some of the anger.When things are ok i see that you don't say it either

My bf: You know how nothing is ever good enough for your family when it comes to you ? Is that how it will be with me and you ? I'm starting to get the feeling that maybe you just will never be fully happy with me.

Me:I have no idea what to say to that.

My bf:Because if I do say it more often. I still get the feeling that you will still get upset over other things.

Is it really too much to ask for him to say I love you more and more affection? I have no one really to talk to about these things I would like some input.

very few men will change to please a woman he bought you a mixer so he's doing better than most, stop giving him a script to recite ffs it's not even working anyway