Met this girl once...is it too "stalker-ish" to add her on facebook?

pricecheck023

I met this gorgeous girl in the grocery store the other day. I had seen her before at the restaurant she works at and have always wanted to meet her. We only spoke briefly at the store..."Hey don't you work at Clementine's?"...I told her my name and we both mentioned where we went to college and then she said she'd see me around. Nothing much really was said, but it got me in the door with her. I've actually come across her facebook so I already kinda know how to get to it through a friends page. Would it be too creepy for me to add her since we only met this one time? I mean I know I'll eventually see her again probably where she works, but should I wait to talk to her then (if the chance even comes)? I know I'm being impatient with this bc I really want to get to know this girl, but I just don't wanna seem like I went home and stalked around on facebook all night to find her. But then again aren't we all facebook stalkers these days?

Not sure about the Facebook adding thing, but how about 'accidentally' bumping into her again and then saying you think you saw her on FB through a mutual friend (rather then you were desperate to find her and went searching for her on it). She may respond with an offer to add her on there, if not, at least you're talking again.

I find Facebook just somehow wrong for, well, everything. I think it's so fake and really should just be seen as a bit of fun. If you like someone and want to get to know them, then do it the old fashioned way and talk to them. Get to know the real them rather then the potentially fake Facebook them.