My girlfriends friend (male) since middle school kissed her on the lips.

Well I was out with my girlfriend and stated talking and I asked her if there was something she needed to tell me about. She told me that a couple of days ago when we had a fight she was lonely and her friend since she's known since middle school invited her to go out for a drink with some other girl he is trying to get with.

A little history. This guy was always the bad boy type and she always liked him. Well one day (before she met me) they got drunk and had sex. After that happened she wanted something more and he didn't he just wanted to have sex and it was ****ing her up so they didn't do anything after that.

Well couple of days ago they were out at a bar and they got drunk and as that guy is with that girl he's trying to get with he says that "I care about you and don't want you to get hurt, what not" and he went in and gave her a kiss on the lips. She told me she participated with 1 kiss "in the heat of the moment" and then she realized what a mistake she just made and pushed him away.

Should I be worried? Why'd she wait a couple of days? When I asked her the first time she did tell me everything up front. At least I think so. Thoughts and opinion please.

Edited by fgc123
  • Author
This girl is bad news. She has unresolved feelings for this guy. If you are only with her for sex and a little cuddling then proceed. If you wanted more then it is time to move on. Do you really want to share this girl's heart with another?
Well the guy now (and I can vouch for this) is an ******* who cheats on all his women so she would never date him.
  • Author

Too be honest it does not feel like something I really need to worry about. But of course if this happens again then something is definitely up.

chucksagent

Dude....first of all...why BECAUSE OF A FIGHT is she going and drinking at a bar with some guy she's has sex with in the past??? That's issue # 1.

Now all these liberals on this board will tell you this and that and it's ok to go get drunk with men/women you're attracted to (who aren't your boyfriend/girlfriend) but take it from someone who is rich, successful, and has the highest degree in the land you can get - IT ISN'T WORTH IT!!

Now, as the previous reply said it VERY well...If this girl is just a piece and somebody to hang out with - FINE, by all means keep her around. BUT, if YOU have serious feelings for her and you HAVE TO BE HONEST with yourself...GET RID OF HER!!! Do it immediately. Don't quesiton it for a second. Call her right after reading this and say you don't want to be with her anymore.

Fact: We are all human and we all make mistakes.

Fact: A majority of infidelity happens because somebody puts themselves in bad situation.

Solution: Don't put yourself IN A BAD SITUATION!!!!!

Again, the liberal types will say "Men and women can be friends, women and men can be friends, people can go get drunk together who have already had sex...blah blah blah" Another factor my friend - I don't know your age. BUT most people in mid to late 20's and onward don't want to be with someone who doesn't at LEAST have the potential to be THE ONE. Judging by this girls past AND recent behavior, I DO NOT think she is the one. And you say "I don't think it's a big deal." Dude, I am sorry becaused I've BEEN there before...I've been in your shoes...but that's your heart talking (or penis)...Gotta face facts...Either she doesn't care enough about you to avoid bad situations OR she's untrustworthy...either way, I couldn't be with someone like that...

I understand you have things to worry about, but at the same time, I think you should give your girlfriend the benefit of the doubt here. Do you normally ask things like "is there anything you need to tell me?" If not, you likely did because you picked up on something, like she was holding something back and upset about it.

It's probable she has been wrestling with feelings and wanting to tell you but not knowing how to do it for fear of losing you.

I think it's good she values honesty with you so much because it's something that she could have likely lied about and gotten away with were she an unscrupulous person.

Waiting a couple days isn't a bad thing. When you do something like that, you get very confused and feel guilty, it's not something you could easily tell for another. She was probably trying to think of how to word it or present it and entered into a state of paralysis. Your asking the question gave her an 'in' that wasn't as rude.