Do not understand why the tables have turned!

WingsofFire

I have been with my bf for 7months nxt tuesday...and things were GREAT! i mean yess we've had our bumpy times where we would get into little arguments but he has calmed down from all of that because he changed for the benefit of our relationship. Maybe in all of the arguments he wasnt all the time in fault, but HE was the one who would ALWAYS come to me and try to fix the problem. i guess i have become soo used to that. but just recently we got into this HUGE argument over nothing (about where we should go) i do admit i yell and say IDK!! all the time. i do not kno if that was the breaking point for him bcuz he jus broke down went to his brother but i waited for him and he tld me maybe we jus need space. he wasnt TRYING no more :(( it had turned completely! i gave him his space and admitted i was at fault...things seemed okk. but now i get nothing from him....he does not even try to call me or txt me, not even to come ovr and surprise me to hang out. I really dont kno what has happend!? he says he has his own issues, but he will not tell me. i feel i need to know what they are to better know what is wrong with our relationship, or should I jus give in and let him be for a while to clear his problems! IDK.....PLEASE help me!! i am stressing, because i miss him sooo much :(

My ex was the same, he would always be the one to fix things, and then pretty much couldnt bother anymore. I gave him space, thinking he would come around again, thinking he would miss me.... but nope, it's beeen three weeks since ive spoken to him lmao, I guess he had enough of me. Someone told me on here that if he mentions space that pretty much means they want to break up. :(

When was the last time you've spoken to him?

Edited by nessaaa