Hi Ive been talking to this guy that i knew from high school we just started talking about a year ago because we found each other on face book. we have hung out a few times and hes said it a million times that hes only want to be friends. Well we were talking the other day and he was telling me how many people he has been with and its more than 100 and he asked me if i hated him after he told me and i said no which is the truth. Then he asked me what i was thinking and i dint know how to answer because I just don't know and he said you have to be thinking something i want your opinion it matters to me a lot and i told him i dont know then he asked me well if we were gonna get together would it change your things and i said yes. he told me to think about it because he wanted to know what i think and he kept saying he is so sorry for telling me he should of never said anything because i probably hate him now but i dont. but he hasn't been with anyone in a year since he divorced his wife and he has been tested a lot of times with nothing. He even Told me He never told his Ex Wife this because he didn't feel the need to but why did he tell me. I don't know what to tell him I am not mad at him i still feel the same way towards him i know that was him in the past and not the way he is now i don't know what to tell him besides im not mad and i know it was your past please help

Angelav,

There doesn't seem to be a problem here. You accept his past with open arms, and you arent going to hold it against him. You should probably know it seems he is not ready to settle down with you, and you might be chasing something that doesn't exist. He seems to either be looking for a friend or a friends with a bit more. It seems you like him and want a relationship.

I would walk away.

Hi Ive been talking to this guy that i knew from high school we just started talking about a year ago because we found each other on face book. we have hung out a few times and hes said it a million times that hes only want to be friends. Well we were talking the other day and he was telling me how many people he has been with and its more than 100 and he asked me if i hated him after he told me and i said no which is the truth. Then he asked me what i was thinking and i dint know how to answer because I just don't know and he said you have to be thinking something i want your opinion it matters to me a lot and i told him i dont know then he asked me well if we were gonna get together would it change your things and i said yes. he told me to think about it because he wanted to know what i think and he kept saying he is so sorry for telling me he should of never said anything because i probably hate him now but i dont. but he hasn't been with anyone in a year since he divorced his wife and he has been tested a lot of times with nothing. He even Told me He never told his Ex Wife this because he didn't feel the need to but why did he tell me. I don't know what to tell him I am not mad at him i still feel the same way towards him i know that was him in the past and not the way he is now i don't know what to tell him besides im not mad and i know it was your past please help