Tricky Situation?

Browneyes77

I posted briefly in another thread but I don't think I came across correct

so I am having another go in this thread.

I have a problem with one of my daughter's male friends. He is a 16 year old boy and I am not sure if he likes me just as a friend, or if there is something more to it than that. I know all about the MILF thing and while I do feel slightly attracted to this young boy....I would NEVER let it go there. My problem is that he is calling and texting me everyday and wanting to come round to our house all the time. We have things in common that we like to do together and that's fine, I am all for being his friend, but lately I'm starting to wonder if he just likes spending time with me as we do have a laugh together or if there is something more to it than that.

I would never do anything that would cause my daughter shame, she is my first priority and she will always come first, they are 'her' friends first and foremost. I don't want to give the wrong impression or make things awkward for any of us....is it possible that he is coming round because he wants something to happen between us or is it just a friends thing and he likes hanging out or do I have something to worry about here? He left a party tonight and came to my house which has sent alarm bells ringing in my head, he has a GF and says he loves her, but he spends more time at our house than he does with her...I don't know if it's the thing we have in common that keeps him coming or if he has other motives?

I feel I need to know if I'm reading it wrong because with him being much younger than me........it's throwing me off a little! Lol If it's a friends thing then I need worry no more and get on with it.....but if it's more than that I need to address it and tell him we can only ever be friends. Can anyone give me some advice please?