LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > General Relationship Discussion

Persisted, didnt give her space, lost a friend.

General Relationship Discussion Everything else under the sun. Not sure where to post? This is the place!

Old 3rd March 2011, 10:44 AM   #1

Persisted, didnt give her space, lost a friend.

Hi I liked this girl off my uni course and am in my 3rd year now. We have argued on and off as she doesnt feel the same as I do. I felt she could be very evasive and defensive towards me so I brought this up each time we argued. Anyway everyone on the course knows about are arguments as I have told them and now I feel awkward. I didn't give the girl space and now regret it as she is tired of me. The other day the girl I like has said she wants me to act civil as we will see each other in uni, apart from that she wants nothing to do with me and not to contact her again.

I was thinking about deleting her on facebook and did it yesterday. I am very upset now as I got on best with her and feel that all my attention went into her and nobody else. I didn't really pay attention to the others so they are really jus aquintances and there is not long left on my course now.

It is the girls bday next week and people will be going out for that and I am not looking forward to graduation what so ever. I only had good intentions and she is very popular and now she wants nothing to do with me.
shyman is offline   Reply With Quote