Iam stressed to keep her with me for ever

hi there.

My name is Nikos and I would like to ask you how could I keep my girlfriend with me for ever (if it's possible!). Iam 5 months with her and I stronlgy feel that this girl is the woman of my life.We have a good communication and we love each other a lot. Iam at the age of 19 and she is 18. She was virgin before our relationship and she didnt leave anyone to touch her. We made love during our 4th month, fact that made me believe that she loves me really, so as to loose her virginity with me. The problem is, that Iam too kind with her and Iam stressed because I want to keep her with me and not make her bored. I make a lot of surprises, some gifts and generally I make a lot of things so as to keep our love for ever. It's very early, but I feel that I want to marry her when we are at the proper age. I need some advice from you to tell me , how should I keep her with me. I worry if she finds another man and leave me for ever. We discussed that amd she told me that she likes the odea of marriage for now but we dont know what will happen in the future. I wake up in the morning and I really worry about our future (for no reason!), instead of being happy that I found this girl.....

• Author

:( I see that no one answered.... Should I take this negatively?

thanks anyway ppl for reading this....

FEARING losing her will lose her!

Keep the communication open and remember you are both still very young, things do change BUT it doesn’t mean you will not be able to stay together forever. Just go with the flow for now. Don’t think about it too much. Every time you have a bad thought keep thinking just to enjoy the now! That’s what its all about.

Spending time worrying about what may happen is to lose time on what is beautiful and happening now! –me

Good Luck

~PurpleAngel~

:bunny:

Hi Nickos :)

I think that you should consider your anxieties like normal ones. Everyone who cares for his/her relationship have more or less these thoughts. You can convert them to indications of your love through a creative way. Start thinking how you can please her more. But be careful if you try to be perfect all the time perhaps you will be tired soon. Remember that your girlfriend is your love-shack and not a race ;)

Gianna-Loveattack

• Author

Thanks Gianna! :D

Iam really happy to see that I have the same thoughts with all you!

p.s.Gianna Iam from Greece, too! Thessaloniki...

• Author

Of course there is always the fear of seeing her flirting with others.... I dont want to think about it! She is not this type but you never know... It's one of my big fears... I love her and I will do everything to make her have a pleasant time with me! I dont want passion to go away.. I like the idea of marriage in 6-7 years time and so does she. But she is too realistic. I LOVE HER and I think that this will never end! But how can I be sure that she will not leave me for another one? Or how should I prevent this?

Thanks in advance ppl!

Dear Nickos,

I thought that I was the only person from Greece :D

You should have more confidence. She likes you that's why she is with you. In life we cannot predict or avoid some things. But we can do our best so as to have a good conscience that we have made anything could pass from our hand.

You shouldn't wonder what will happen in the future because you miss the present.

I hoped i helped you ;)

• Author

:D Thanks honey, this helped me a lot! I will try to live the present and imagine the best future!

:cool:

How do you keep her forever? You can't guarantee that - nobody can. But you can be the best possible, most loving partner a person could want and that might help you to keep her.