other people......

ok this may be a long read i will try to keep it short.

i have a serious girlfriend and when we first got together for several weeks she had guys calling and texting her constantly asking her out. at first a just told her to ignore them and they would go awya, but they didnt. so iasked her to politly tell them that she is with her boyfriend and maybe they would get the hint. they didnt. so i got a littl emore frustrated and finally told her to tell to STOP calling that they are causeing problems in her relationship. this would go on at all hours of the night, sometime at 3 in the morning when we are trying to sleep.

finally after a few months it tapered off and it was pretty smooth sailing but we got into an argument and broke up for a couple of days. well during those few days she goes on a dating site and now that we are back she has all these other guys calling and texting again. so we go through the same scenero again untill finally they are all gone.

there has been a total of about 12 different guys we have gone through this with.

well, we just got back from a cruise and everything was going great but after we were home for about 3 days one of the guys that had been a problem called her again to see if she was still unavailable and instead of her ignoring the call, or texting back to stop calling she answered adn supposedly told him to stop calling, but that she had a friend that she wanted to fix him up with.

well, i had a pretty big problem with this, because in my eyes it just opened ther door for more communication between him and her. this is a guy she met on the internet and had never seen face to face. so, we had a pretty big fight over it and didnt talk for a few days and as i figured she started talking to him more and he didnt go out with her friend cause he wanted to go out with her. and of course she ends up meeeting him to talk about how i over reacted about the entire situation.

well....... am i over reacting??

CupidsPosionedArrow

No Exit, "Hell is other people."

I'm "pre" judging you but I've personally seen that most people never heed this advice from friends but I'll say it anyway; This chick is really no good and you need to leave her immediately. I'm not even going to comment on the rest of this, it's pretty obvious what her MO is all about..