too much phone???

Ive got a question... if anyone knows my screenname, ive been going with a girl for a long time now... finally got the relationship in order.

The question i have is, does talking on the phone alot cause bad vibes or something. When we are together everything is great... When we are apart for a little while and talk on the phone its pretty good but there is this weird feeling of uneasy that we seem to get.

Then, when we see each other, it is back to normal. Is there something that is wrong. I really don't like the phone that much. Im guessing either does she by the sounds of it.

I love talking to her, thats for sure... but sometimes its weird on the phone because we can't see each other.

It's best to keep telephone conversations somewhat short...don't talk for hours and hours. And always be the first to end the conversation...don't talk so long that the other is forced to cut it off. It's also very normal for some people not to enjoy talking on the phone...or to feel ill at ease doing so. Some people are telephone people and some are not.

It's absolutely great that you enjoy each other's company in the flesh. That's how relationships were conducted for millions of years until Alex Bell came along and royally screwed things up.

I hate the phone! I want eye to eye contact, touching, holding hands etc...

The phone is for business, emergencies, friend support, and touching base with that special so-and-so. It doesn't work out well for me either.