more on the new bf.

Ok so me, my "new" bf and one of my friends went to this club in town this past Sat night. (I put new in " " because he isnt that new but he is the newest one, lol.) We get there about 9 ish and had a drink, got bored so we went to get something to eat at another club.

We get back to the first club we were at and as soon as we walk in one of our frinds said "Chanelle's (if thats even how you spell it) here". We said fine, its a huge place, not like we will run into her. The first room we walk into and there she is.

She put a restraining order on him but it is not void because as soon as she saw us she comes right up to him and starts talking to him. Since we were technically there first, the bouncers said she had to leave.

Shane was soo upset about seeing her that he was shaking. I saw the anger in his eyes that I had not seen before.

I calmed him down and told his ex that if she didnt talk to him then we wont ask them to leave. Next thing I know, she walks up to him to try to introduce her new bf to him and he told her not to even say a word to him, he didnt care. Shane told me he was sorry about blowing up and he said it would never happen again. He said he didnt want that to effect our relationship but I said it already had (I.E. I dont want to be with a violent guy and most people with that much anger tend to be violent).

SO we decided to go to another club, we are all sitting at a booth in the club listening to the band and me and Shane are talking, kinda being rude to my friend since we left her out of the convo. He told me that there was so much he wanted to talk to me about but he felt it was too soon in the relationship.

He asked me to go back to his place and just cuddle til we both fell asleep. I agreed. So we get back to his place and I crawl into bed, he comes in a few mins later. We're laying there all cozy and he tells me he dont want to be hurt again. By this time he's crying. I ask him what he was talking about with the convo earlier (about some things he wanted to say but it being too soon). He was reluctent but told me that he's falling in love with me but hes scared to get so attached because of his ex.

I told him that he has nothing to worry about when it comes to that because I will never hurt him. Ive been trying to show him everyday how much I care for him (Im falling in love with him also).

Hes asked me to give him time to heal from the hurt his ex put him through and I told him I will give him pretty much all the time in the world but Im not going to wait on him forever. I hope he sees that I really do love him and that I am a much better person then she ever was or ever will be.