friendliness ... what's too much?

hi everybody! yet another silly question, but let me ask anyway:

i noticed that i've become friendlier with people in general, including guys. i don't hesitate to touch them (lil touches), i initiate conversations, compliment them, etc. Now, girls are of no concern ... But i'm a bit afraid guys will take it the wrong way - should I worry about this at all?

Like sometimes I ask a guy to dance - because i just wanna dance with him, but later i think - oops, i hope he didnt' think i was interested in him... Or another guy had his arm around me whenever he was next to me, and i didn't object - and later i thought aii - did that tell him i was interested? I didn't mean it to be ...... I guess i shouldn't worry b/c unless i let them take me out alone, etc., it's all innocent flirting, right??

Just a bit confused b/c i used to be very shy and quiet, and now i'm half-way out of the shell =)

I notice that my friendliness has made some shy people talk to me more, but ... i don't wanna lead anyone on. But i guess I'm not, since i'm friendly with everyone, and they see it's not just them?

:confused:

thanks,

-yes

There's nothing wrong with being a touchy feely friendly person. YOu will make a better impression upon people and you will be more likeable. It just shows that you know who you are as a person and you are confident enough to act like it. Don't worry about other people thinking you are being too foward. Just don't present yourself like that, and it won't be a problem. There is nothing wrong with being friendly.

There are people out their who are highly suspect of the motives of people who are kind and friendly. Screw them and just be yourself.

There are men who will mistake your intentions as well. All you have to do is set them straight about how you are and that you didn't mean to be sending them special messages by being friendly.

It's rather sad we live in a world where we would be reserved about being friendly.