Question for the guys....

When you see an attractive woman, and you have a girlfiend/wife, and you get turned on, do you get turned on and want the women who turned you on, or do you get turned on and what your partner?

We just get turned on. A hotbody that strolls by is eye candy and fleeting. A decent fellow won't think much of it.

If I had a girlfriend (and the position is vacant for any merciful soul that cares to show me pity), I'd be turned on by her because of how she is....I'd want her for who she is....which necessarily must carry far beyond physical sights and delights. I wouldn't confuse any of that for scattered ass that happens by.

hehe no what I mean is, if you got turned on and then wanted to do something about it, would your first thought be of the girl you were turned on by or wanting to get back to your women?

Most men would want the person they were turned onto rather than a substitute.

If you're at the beach and you see lots of bikini-clad beauties and get all worked up and then go back to the hotel room for sex with your girl....because you're all worked up....that sounds like masturbation to me. Pretty sick.

If a guy stops getting turned on by his woman, it's pretty much time to move on.

Originally posted by Tony

If a guy stops getting turned on by his woman, it's pretty much time to move on.

I wasn't referring to when a man stops getting turned on by his women, but when he is out away from his women and he see's a sexy women, does he then get turned on and want his women, or would he rather the girl he got turned on by?

Back to my women? You greatly overestimate my prowess.

I can't imagine seeing Miss Random Anyone that would excite me to the point where I need to act on it. It would be out of my mind before I finalized the erection process.

My point is....that sight isn't enough to make me want to jump on either.

It was just a question which I was curious about :)

I see it isn't what I thought :)

(no it wasn't regarding an experience I have had or my b/f has. Was just wondering about a what if :p )

Tony is on to the general point of it though.....I should be able to look at my lady's boobs and think, "I GOTTA HAVE 'EM!"

Course, that's just my opinion....I could be wrong.

Originally posted by Ryan

Tony is on to the general point of it though.....I should be able to look at my lady's boobs and think, "I GOTTA HAVE 'EM!"

Course, that's just my opinion....I could be wrong.

Hell yeah :)

No definately do not get a stiffy just because you see someone who is attractive. They are usually the ones that have attitude which make you go limp :)