on the subject of control

miss wiggles

ijust read a post here about controling and was wondering what do some people do about boyfriendswho may use anger to control them, but never hit nor hurt them, but just does a lot of bellowing until you agree to do or not do something that he does not like, yet at the same time maybe he really spoils you about a lot of other things, thus leaving you one confused woman?

Well go ahead and get pissed!!!

I do not have a boyfriend, I don't like boyfriends for myself because their "Freddie" get's in the way of my "Sammy" and it really causes problems for the both of us.

However, if I were a girl and I had a boyfriend who tried to control me with his anger I would immediately spot it as highly dysfunctional, whack his "weenie" off at my soonest opportunity, and run like hell while he was oinking in pain.

It's nothing short of insane to stay with a guy like that. If you just sit around and let some stud do that to you, you've either got to be crazy or he must be one hell of a lay to make the pain and aggravation worth it all.

In a relationship, it doesn't matter how good the good times are, if someone exhibits irrational, controlling behavior you've got to remove yourself. Even guns are wonderful potential protectors when they're sitting in the drawer...but let somebody just open the drawer, pick one up, point it at you and pull the trigger...get what I'm saying???

If you were all that keen on getting an answer to your post, you shouldn't have just asked for women to answer. The majority of women can't relate to your problem because most of them wouldn't even entertain an a**h*** such as the one you describe to be a boyfriend.

Have a great summer and God Bless!

P.S. I may not be the best person to answer your post because I'm very picky. I probably wouldn't even date a lady whose last name was "Wiggles." I guess that makes me pretty superficial...but I just can't help it.

Originally posted by miss wiggles

ijust read a post here about controling and was wondering what do some people do about boyfriendswho may use anger to control them, but never hit nor hurt them, but just does a lot of bellowing until you agree to do or not do something that he does not like, yet at the same time maybe he really spoils you about a lot of other things, thus leaving you one confused woman?

What you DO about it is leave his a** and get some counseling for your self-esteem so you can find yourself a real man and have a healthy relationship.