The Girl I Work With

So there is this girl I work with in retail. She works at the customer service desk and I work in another department but I get to see/talk her a lot during work as well as on Facebook. But she does have a boyfriend right now but it seems like they are always on and off about every other week or so and they have apparently broken up like a dozen times in the past few months but have gotten back together for some reason.

I'm not gonna lie, I do have a crush on her and she is pretty cute and an awesome girl overall. But I don't know if she is sending me signals or what because she always passes by me and says hello or stirs up a conversation with me. But if she's in a hurry for something she'll quickly pass by me and tap me on the shoulder or quickly put her hand on my shoulder, or even brush her hand on my backside and I always turn and smile at her. And even a few nights ago when we were closing together and she was leaving, we ended up talking for a few minutes and when she said goodbye, she grabbed my arm for a few seconds and said thanks for talking and see you later...

Actually every time I look at her I smile and she smiles and giggles right back at me which I absolutely adore. I really do feel like I put a smile on her face every time she sees me.

I'd love to go after her but I know the current boyfriend needs to go and he doesn't seem all the great, everything she has told me about him seems negative and she doesn't seem happy most of the time but I really don't know. I'd really like your opinion on what I should do because I really don't want to end up in the friendship zone, I want to be the one man in her life to be honest.