Needing to Vent!!!

I am truly angry with my boyfriend.

a couple of women came to me gossiping so I briefly discussed with him the topics he then went to thier place of employment and confronted them. of course they denied everything they told me but in the meantime I called thier superviosr due to they work @ a local daycare and I felt gossiping was inapproiate at thier place of employment.

one of the girls got in trouble and he turned around and said I was wrong and that I was feeding into thier sickness and now I am no better than them !

so we have argued now we are not speaking because I feel he should have my back not thiers. then he has the nerves to be uoset because I called thier place of employment and I felt that I was handling it the professional way versus going to thier place of employment and confronting them. then it would have turned into something physical and that is not the role I want so what should I do?

continue to be angry with him and let's not forget he even called my job yelling and screaming at me! so please advise should I continue to stay mad and not speak to him or what? how can this ugly situation of gossiping end and not come between us as a couple?

Fatgirl :mad:

I'm sure like others here who took the time to *try* and read your post, I couldn't make it past the second sentence (if that's what it was) because it seems you forgot to use any basic punctuation (um, like "periods" at the end of sentences, so that your post is not one big long "run on sentence"). Most people learn how/when/where to use a "period", in elementary school.

If you want people to take the time to actually read what you have to say, take the time to make it readable. Jeez!

PS: it's "their", not 'their'

(by the way, last post should have read that it's "their", not 'thier')

Okay, what the heck, I dug in and managed to muddle through your post.

First of all, how can you call these two women "gossips" (you said they came to you 'gossiping) when you yourself gossiped? You ran and told your b/f what they'd told you. Was that necessary?

Haven't a foggy idea what this "info" was, that obviously set your b/f off, such that he felt it necessary to go to THEIR place of employment and I'm assuming, rag on them........that was inappropriate, in my opinion. They work at a day care? Well then let them do their job. It's rude and offensive to go running to someone's place of employment and bring personal matters there. It's also tacky.

You further worsened things, by PHONING their supervisor. What business is it of yours, to bring someone's employer into a 'personal matter'? That's just downright rude, IMO. Unless this info somehow directly jeopardized the health/safety/wellbeing of children or other staff in this day care, then you were completely out of line......and no, sorry, you weren't professional in the least. Where I come from, it's called sticking your nose in where it doesn't belong. Personally, if someone did that to me, I'd contact the police and file a complaint of being harassed at work.

Your b/f went far too far by going down there. You went even FARTHER by bringing their employer (supervisor) into this. You both sound "out of control." Seek professional help.

And learn to keep your nose (and mouth) out of other people's business. I can't believe you went to their supervisor!!

How would you like it if someone did that to you?