Valentines day!!

hey any suggestions what to do for Valentines day. My gf and I have only been going out for a few weeks and shes not a needy girl at all so I dun think if i do anything to big she'l get weirded by it. We only see eachother 3 times a week or so and shes very easy going....funny how going out with someone whose not needy and heaps independent makes it harder lol.

What does she like to do?

-- You can always plan a date doing something she loves to do!

Picnics are great and they are few and far between these days. Plus they feel like they took more thought than just your normal dinner.

You an really jazz up any date with flowers or a beautiful house plant (then it won't die!).

LucreziaBorgia

Find out something that has personal meaning for her, and build your Valentines Day gift around that. It would mean a lot more than the usual generic gifts.

Remember: it isn't the gift that a girl really cares about - it the time and effort you put into it. She wants you to want to do something special - she wants to see the emotion behind the gift rather than just the gift.

Does she lack neediness or does she lack the ability to communicate her needs? If it's the latter, you'll have worse problems in the future than the former.

Anyways, you must have some idea of what she enjoys/likes to do. Or is she always trying to please you, agreeing to everything you want to do? Does she have any hobbies? Do you know? Have you bothered to find out?

My thoughts:

Don't get her something that you have to buy, except, of course, a nice card.. other than that.. she might be embarassed if she doesn't get you anything.

It only been a few weeks.. don't 'overdo' this.. she is independant, she might see you with a 'different eye' if you go overboard..

Be simple... Do something special instead of 'buying' something.

Valentine is very 'commercial'... it takes all the 'flavour' away. :o