how to tell her

Just recently got out of a long relationship. The girl i was with left me and broke my heart. I just ran into an old girlfriend of mine after not seeing her for 8 years. We were together for 2 years before she broek up with me. She was so glad to see me again and she is wanting us to get back together (after 8 years.) She says i was the best guy she has ever dated and that she regrets everyday leaving me. She said that if she had another chance with me, then she would treat me like a king and never let me go. she also told me the other day that she still loves me. She was a little worried that i would not want to be with her now because she now has 2 kids (which doesn't bother me). She has been bowing down to my feet so to speak. We have been talking for about 3 weeks now. However i am worried about something. The last girlfriend i had gave me herpes. Im extremely scared to tell her because i really want to be with her and im afraid it will scare her away. Anyone have any suggestions how i should go about it?

I agree that you should just tell her. It's only fair.

After reading your situation, I kind of question her motives after all this time. Seems to me that she may be looking for someone to father her children and help support them. There's nothing wrong with that if you are ok with it, but be fair to yourself and her. Make sure it's not a "rebound" situation for yourself.

That would be definately hard to tell someone, but herpes is the 2nd common STD after HPV.

There are ways to still have a normal sexual life where she won't contact herpes. I know this because my parents have been together 20 years my dad has herpes and my mom does not.

I thought that if you take the medication you will have very few outbreaks. Anyways if you are going to accept her for having 2 kiddos she should definately accept you havng herpes. Especially since you got it from a cheating EX.

Good luck and keep us updated. Hey she might have them too.