bedroom problems

bobbydygytul

my girlfriend is very experienced in the bedroom and she is the second person i have ever slept with. she knows about my inexperience. I have been having problems with premature ejactulations and/or losing erections. My girlfriend get upset over these issues and im afrad im going to lose her because of it. she keeps thinking im losing these erections because she thinks im not attracted to her (which is false). I just get so nervous when we have sex because i want to fully satisfy her and i dont want to be a disappoinment. Im afraid im going to lose her if i dont figure out why this is happening. Any advise?

She's not as experienced as you think. An experienced woman knows how to pace lovemaking when a man is prone to premature ejaculation as well as techniques to delay inevitability. There are also methods to change stimulation patterns when erectile issues present, absent medical issues of course.

Have a talk with her about this outside the bedroom. Spend some time on the internet learning about your sexual response and methods to control it better.

Are you using a condom?