Ex husband in a rebound

My husband and I divorced last July after 12 years of marriage. It was my decision to leave. Our divorce was very amlicable. I left for Florida and was gone 2 months. I returned and asked for a second chance. He told me that there was another woman in the picture and that he would need time. Around Christmas time, he broke up with her and we were going to give our marriage another chance. During our converstation, he said he couldn't give me a 100%. But also told me he never wants the door totally shut for us.

The next day he got back with her. His family thinks it's because he owes her money.

Anyway, I received a text message saying You ****ing B****, you better watch your back and hope I never run into you. Of course, the text was sent through a computer and is untraceable. But everyone knows it was her. Who else?

Their relationship has been shakey. He still calls me out of the blue to discuss things like our cat and dog or taxes.

His family does not want to meet this woman as they know it was she who sent me the text. I am my ex's sister's best friend and remain very close to her and his brother.

The other night, my car was vandalized with the word b***** written in it. They either used a key or screwdriver. It was her once again. Can't prove it either. She denied it to the police.

She is very rigid and drinks alot. Not his type at all. He is wrapped up in the same behavior. He is not working and currently on anti-anxiety medication. His family says he is not acting like himself. He's very unhappy and may feel trapped because he owes her money.

My question is how long will this rebound relationship last? And do you think he will try and come back to me. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks

Edited by handiandi

Well, I think that might be up to your ex's new girl. She seems to have her claws deep into him. But even if/when you do think she's gone, she most likely won't be completely. Its defiantly for him to deal with, and work things out with you if he still wants that door open.

I do think something weird is going on there. What is holding him to her? I think you should find that out first and foremost.