Age difference-older woman young man

I am 37 years old and my boyfriend is 21. We hit it off right from the start. I agree to go out on a date with him just for fun we said. And it turned out we had a great time.our personalities really meshed and we fell in love. He calls me his soulmate. But it has be almost 4 months now and I am wondering how long I should continue this. IS this realistic. Can either of us back off without hurting very badly or do we even need to break up. Should we contineue on in a serious relationship. He is going to college 1/12 hrs away. Will that make a difference in our relationship. Please advise on what to do?

WorldlyWatcher

Precious 37 yr. old,

First, this relationship is doomed soon, it can and should not continue. This man is wooed by being with an older woman and the relationship is superficial. Perhaps the reason you two connect is for you to teach this young man what it is like to be with a mature woman. In LIFE we must realise that in ANY relationship that it is a learning experience, for a period of time, and when the relationship ends , it must be a transferrence and not considered a loss.

You might find yourself ending this relationship, sometime.

If you two stay together , many things can happen.\

1) You live happily ever after.

2) You keep this man from dating the women his own age.

3) You are kept from dating men near your own age.

4) You both realise it's not working and end bitterly.

5) You remain his female confidant and advise him further about the ways of treating a special lady, such as yourself. And stay friends.

6) You break up, hurting his feelings and he doesn't feel like dating for awhile.

7) you get married , then when your 50 years old and he's 34 yrs. old he's gonna want a younger woman to pleasure him. Then hurt your feelings.

Ejoy Life for every Breath

I am 37 years old and my boyfriend is 21. We hit it off right from the start. I agree to go out on a date with him just for fun we said. And it turned out we had a great time.our personalities really meshed and we fell in love. He calls me his soulmate. But it has be almost 4 months now and I am wondering how long I should continue this. IS this realistic. Can either of us back off without hurting very badly or do we even need to break up. Should we contineue on in a serious relationship. He is going to college 1/12 hrs away. Will that make a difference in our relationship. Please advise on what to do?

If your sexes were reversed and you were the 21-year-old it would be different due to the fact that as women we have a biological clock that men don't have. I don't think there should be any pressure to end this relationship soon because in time you might just outgrow each other. Enjoy it will you can.

I was a toyboy.

It is excellent.

Younger girlfriends werent interested...yet...

I met an older woman who was beautiful, intelligent, loved sex and loved me.

However, at the back of my mind I always knew it wouldnt last. Some day, i knew I wanted to settle down and have children.

When you are with someone so young, there will always be an insecurity that they will leave you.

Enjoy it while it lasts. But dont invest too much emotion in it.

Steve