LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > Archive

life is journey...

Archive A collection of the original messages posted on LoveShack.org's LoveTalk Forum from 1997-2001.

Old 31st December 2001, 2:49 AM   #1
Dylan

life is journey...

if we stop we shall be surpassed. Worse is we shall be controlled by the destiny, in the end we'll hardly reach the destination.

When we arrived at each stop of the journey we saw the reality and the best of me have already be shown.

Happy New Year!!!!!

Old 31st December 2001, 6:01 AM   #2
Established Member

Re: life is journey...

I couldn't have said it better.

Happy New Year to you as well, however, the best of me cannot be shown on this forum due to legal and space considerations.