LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > Archive

is there a name for this?

Archive A collection of the original messages posted on LoveShack.org's LoveTalk Forum from 1997-2001.

Old 28th December 2001, 4:34 PM   #1
worried

is there a name for this?

WHAT Do you call it when you have to control, manipulate, and lie, to avoid feelings of fear, anxiety, jealousy, abandonment, insecurity, anger, hurt, i guess the list could go on but i think you get the pic.

Old 28th December 2001, 9:12 PM   #2
Established Member

Re: is there a name for this?

I would call it an anxious, jealous, scared, angry, insecure, hurt and fearful manipulator and liar.

Maybe you could explain it better...
Old 28th December 2001, 10:12 PM   #3
worried

Re: is there a name for this?

welllllll, lets see here: okay when my spouse wants to do something away from me or out of our routine, i feel anxious, fear ful, scared, insecure, angry, etc. as long as things are the same and nothing changes i am just fine, but when something comes up, i find myself trying to control the situation so i wont feel scared, fearful, angry, insecure, etc. i don't know how else to explain it, i hope this helps.
Quote:
I would call it an anxious, jealous, scared, angry, insecure, hurt and fearful manipulator and liar. Maybe you could explain it better...

Old 30th December 2001, 12:41 AM   #4
worried

can anyone help ME?

Quote:
welllllll, lets see here: okay when my spouse wants to do something away from me or out of our routine, i feel anxious, fear ful, scared, insecure, angry, etc. as long as things are the same and nothing changes i am just fine, but when something comes up, i find myself trying to control the situation so i wont feel scared, fearful, angry, insecure, etc. i don't know how else to explain it, i hope this helps.

Old 31st December 2001, 1:08 AM   #5
Miss Mojo

Re: can anyone help ME?

make an appointment with a doctor who can in turn give you a referral to an appropriate counsellor/psychologist etc.

a proper diagnoses of anything cannot be made over the net. speak to a professional.

best wishes for the new year