LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > Archive

resident evil movie

Archive A collection of the original messages posted on LoveShack.org's LoveTalk Forum from 1997-2001.

Old 27th December 2001, 7:24 PM   #1
Dylan

resident evil movie

Does anyone know when this movie will come out? I heard in the summer of 2002 with Mila Jovovich

Any news? I hope it's like real good zoombie movie like the video game. I miss the George Romero's " Night of the living Dead" kinda movies...With the technology today, they can definitely make it more real and scary!

Old 28th December 2001, 12:07 AM   #2
Established Member

Re: resident evil movie

According to its official website, which is: http://www.spe.sony.com/movies/residentevil/ the movie will be released March 15, 2002. If you learn how to use a search engine, you may even learn how to conquer the world.

I don't like these kinds of movies. They don't make me a better person. However, I'm sure Resident Evil will be entertaining for you and I hope you enjoy it. At least your purchase of tickets, Coke, popcorn and Milk Duds will be good for the economy.
Old 31st December 2001, 1:44 AM   #3
Dylan

Thank you , thank you, thank you!!!!

I know what You meant . BTW, I think I can read some books, instead!

Happy New year!!!!