Extremely Feeling Insecure

TooInsecure

Well I have been reading yours posts for quite a time and have learned alot. My personal experience with relationships have been a bitter one. I just had three and now was above six months. As long as they get close, some kinds signals tell them I am not right for her , and she just walks away with leaving no trace.

I know I am not from the groups of handsome hunks. I can see women are interested in me. They find me funny, literate informative nice and blah blah, but why they cannot find me Mr. Right. The past relationships have really discouraged me from moving on. Now I am afraid even to ask someone out, lest I would be said, no thanks I am busy. Or If I take someones interest, I really dont have the courage to disclose my feelings. Cos I have had enough no's.

I have gone through immense self exploring meditations, I have tried to improve myself in everything (except looks). I had taken opinions about myself from almost all my friends. But I really cannot find whats wrong with me. Why I cannot get someone committed. Why do they think that I will not be responsible. I just dont know.

Pls help

Don't be Mr. Nice Guy, don't be desperate. If you want a 100 percent guaranteed strategy for getting any lady you want, use a good search engine (such as www.google.com) and enter: "love tactics" without the quotes.

If you don't want to use a search engine, cut and paste the following URL into your browser: http://www.addall.com/Browse/Detail/0895293676.html There are even some sites on the Internet where you can hear and read excerpts of the book. You'll find them if you use the google search engine suggested above.

Buy the books "Love Tactics" and "More Love Tactics" by Phillips and McKnight. The best books every written in the history of the world on how to get women to go for you in the biggest way. Follow the directions, whether you like them or not, and every woman in the world will fall for you.

There, you got it now, the secret of the universe. Order the books, read them, and don't come back here with this pity stuff again. You'll have any lady you want.

Merry Christmas!!!

Tony-

I have heard a lot about those books as well- do they work as well for a lady trying to get a guy or are they just for men ?

Thanks !

Don't be Mr. Nice Guy, don't be desperate. If you want a 100 percent guaranteed strategy for getting any lady you want, use a good search engine (such as www.google.com) and enter: "love tactics" without the quotes. If you don't want to use a search engine, cut and paste the following URL into your browser: http://www.addall.com/Browse/Detail/0895293676.html There are even some sites on the Internet where you can hear and read excerpts of the book. You'll find them if you use the google search engine suggested above. Buy the books "Love Tactics" and "More Love Tactics" by Phillips and McKnight. The best books every written in the history of the world on how to get women to go for you in the biggest way. Follow the directions, whether you like them or not, and every woman in the world will fall for you. There, you got it now, the secret of the universe. Order the books, read them, and don't come back here with this pity stuff again. You'll have any lady you want. Merry Christmas!!!

Wow! That's great to hear- I haven't heard of too many books that are that good! Thanks !

The books are excellent for both men and

women. You will get great insight and become a

master at love after reading them.

Im so interested in self-help books not because i need help well not totally true but..the psychological theories are so interesting.

Anyone of you read any of this before? If yes, please share your ideas. or can you recommend.?

thanks