Stupid stupid problem

delREY

This is such a stupid problem and I don't even know why its there. Anyways my boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years. We are both 18 now. My boyfriend was like this perfect guy for me. When I met him he helped me stop drinking every weekend, swearing and all kinds of immoral things (other then sex) Before we met he had never been drunk, done any drugs, or had sex. After a while we had sex and he ended up getting drunk with me a few times but then we both didn't for almost a year. So anyways last weekend he went out on a school trip with a bunch of his new friends and he did pot four times. He really liked it. The whole weekend I was so affraid he would try it because of his friends and it made me sick to think of it. I don't know why I got so worked up. Now I know he did do it not once but four times and I just don't know how to take it. It really hurts me that he did this. Especially that he told me the night before he went that he didn't want to do it. Now he says he changed his mind. I know there was no peer pressure either. It is so stupid because I had tried it a long time ago and I know everyone tries it. I never got high but I tried it. But it bothered me so much that he got high. I am so not attracted to guys who are into that and I am so affraid that he is going to do it some more. Like I said I had this ridiculous image that he was some perfect guy who was untouched and never tried drugs, and now that image is shattered and I feel so bad. WHY DO I FEEL SO BAD? I know it is so stupid. I just don't know what to do to stop thinking about him doing it. The worst part is that today his friends had pictures of him while he was high and it was such a turn off for me. I love this man so much and I guess I just hate the fact that he is getting into drugs cause I don't think that doing it four times is just trying it. Does anyone know what I can do to not be bothered by this? It is so stupid but it really hurt me.

There is no such thing as a stupid drug problem. It's sounds to me like you're not a regular user. Keep it that way, but it's easy to get involved when the one you care for is using or experimenting. I'v never seen or experienced something good that has come out of any type of drug use. So, I suggest if you're not using stay away from people who are. Or you could very easily start using. BUZZ

I think i know how u feel. You built up a certain image of yr guy, thats the image u love, and here u go - he's falling out of the image, and u freak out. right? if so, sounds familiar. i think its a mistake lotta young ppl end up making (myself included)... but once u do, u rlly make sure u stay focused on the REAL person, not on the image you created for yrself based on how he rlly is ... so dont worry... just look at him the way he is, and if u dont like what u see, break up, otherwise - have fun with it ...

best of luck

This is such a stupid problem and I don't even know why its there. Anyways my boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years. We are both 18 now. My boyfriend was like this perfect guy for me. When I met him he helped me stop drinking every weekend, swearing and all kinds of immoral things (other then sex) Before we met he had never been drunk, done any drugs, or had sex. After a while we had sex and he ended up getting drunk with me a few times but then we both didn't for almost a year. So anyways last weekend he went out on a school trip with a bunch of his new friends and he did pot four times. He really liked it. The whole weekend I was so affraid he would try it because of his friends and it made me sick to think of it. I don't know why I got so worked up. Now I know he did do it not once but four times and I just don't know how to take it. It really hurts me that he did this. Especially that he told me the night before he went that he didn't want to do it. Now he says he changed his mind. I know there was no peer pressure either. It is so stupid because I had tried it a long time ago and I know everyone tries it. I never got high but I tried it. But it bothered me so much that he got high. I am so not attracted to guys who are into that and I am so affraid that he is going to do it some more. Like I said I had this ridiculous image that he was some perfect guy who was untouched and never tried drugs, and now that image is shattered and I feel so bad. WHY DO I FEEL SO BAD? I know it is so stupid. I just don't know what to do to stop thinking about him doing it. The worst part is that today his friends had pictures of him while he was high and it was such a turn off for me. I love this man so much and I guess I just hate the fact that he is getting into drugs cause I don't think that doing it four times is just trying it. Does anyone know what I can do to not be bothered by this? It is so stupid but it really hurt me.

Yes but I am not affraid that I will do drugs cause I know I won't but my bf who said he wasn't interested did it four times in a weekend as an experiment and that is what bothers me. I know everyone tried it but I though he would be different. Guess he isn't.

It sounds to me like you are more shocked by the breaking of a promise than the act its self. The drugs taking unfortunately is something that he will learn for himself in time its only growing up and being with the right crowd that will keep his feet on the ground and keep him looked after while hes experimenting. People need to feel part of a group from time to time and by participating in this he becomes a group member, but once he understands whats good for him he will change his mind and views on things like drugs. Ask yourself if your more shocked about his promise breaking to you then the act of drug taking but then understand he is not trying to harm your relationship or damage your feelings in anyway, you and him remain the same.

There is no such thing as a stupid drug problem. It's sounds to me like you're not a regular user. Keep it that way, but it's easy to get involved when the one you care for is using or experimenting. I'v never seen or experienced something good that has come out of any type of drug use. So, I suggest if you're not using stay away from people who are. Or you could very easily start using. BUZZ