Administrivia

• Board of Directors

Dear Guests,

We've been able to fully restore the LoveTalk message forum to its previous condition prior to the server problems we experienced on Saturday, October 20. The original forum is now on-line on our new servers and will remain active as we work to release our newest version within the next week. We have been working with the technical staff at our new Internet provider to ensure that the deployment of the new site goes as smoothly as possible.

Since we have moved the location of the site to a new hosting company, some users may not be able to access the site right away. This has to do with the way your Internet company stores server information for recently accessed sites. This "cache" should expire for all companies within the next two days. If you experience problems connecting after that time, please inform your Internet provider so that they can rectify the situation.

We continue to appreciate your patience as we tackle this situation. Should you need any assistance or have any questions regarding the technical aspects of the site, feel free to e-mail us.

Warm regards,

Paul

What an idiot I am!!! I have been thinking you have been spelling "administrative" the wrong way, as "administrivia." Now, I finally see that what you mean is "trivia" about "administrative" matters.

I would have thought the term would be mostly limited to describing the work of certain offices of the federal government and not to such an important place on the Internet as LoveShack.