" Miss you"

reader

I tried to forget everything, but I can't, he shows up in my dream sometimes, especially we had gathering together at before night.

he is a married guy and he was my ex-colleague, i left the company over a year and v may have a chance to meet each other at the gathering. It seems that our relationship is over as v haven't contacted for a long time, almost 4 mths, i don't know his news, no email, no phone call. v did have such situation before, last time, v haven't contacted for 6 mths and then v stayed together again.

Do you think it is a game over? he has a new target? his wife knows everything? what should i do? contact him again? i don't know what to do...

Yes! Contact him again. But make it out to be a friendly encounter. If it has a chance to go to the next level, then go for it. But if not, just stay friends. But you also said that he's a married guy. That could be a little dangerous. Hey, if he's married, why are you even thinking about being his significant other? Maybe you just need to accept the fact that he's taken and find someone else.

I tried to forget everything, but I can't, he shows up in my dream sometimes, especially we had gathering together at before night. he is a married guy and he was my ex-colleague, i left the company over a year and v may have a chance to meet each other at the gathering. It seems that our relationship is over as v haven't contacted for a long time, almost 4 mths, i don't know his news, no email, no phone call. v did have such situation before, last time, v haven't contacted for 6 mths and then v stayed together again. Do you think it is a game over? he has a new target? his wife knows everything? what should i do? contact him again? i don't know what to do...

DO NOT CONTACT HIM. If he is MARRIED, leave him ALONE!!!!!

Stop being so desperate...and stop chasing after married men. No if's, and's, or but's about it.

Yes! Contact him again. But make it out to be a friendly encounter. If it has a chance to go to the next level, then go for it. But if not, just stay friends. But you also said that he's a married guy. That could be a little dangerous. Hey, if he's married, why are you even thinking about being his significant other? Maybe you just need to accept the fact that he's taken and find someone else.

He's married. Leave him alone.

I tried to forget everything, but I can't, he shows up in my dream sometimes, especially we had gathering together at before night. he is a married guy and he was my ex-colleague, i left the company over a year and v may have a chance to meet each other at the gathering. It seems that our relationship is over as v haven't contacted for a long time, almost 4 mths, i don't know his news, no email, no phone call. v did have such situation before, last time, v haven't contacted for 6 mths and then v stayed together again. Do you think it is a game over? he has a new target? his wife knows everything? what should i do? contact him again? i don't know what to do...