Separation

naga

Hi, i have been with my-ex 4J together and 3J we lived in the same appartment. we have been very happy, everything seems good. all of a sadden, he told me , he wants to break up the RP. We broke up on june and 3weeks after break up, i went home to my family and i stayed a month. wenn i came back, he begged me to take all my stuff from our home, and he just gave me time until the end of august, because in the first of septemeber, he wants to live w/ another girl, which he knows her after a break up, it means in the middle of june. she lives 600Km away, now she move to him.

so i took all my stuff out and move to my sister, so he can be happy, with the new girl, i don't want to be an obstacle for his new life...so i did everything,so he can be free, now he have a good relationship, and we are good friends, he use to give me a call, e-mail, but now i'm asking a question, why should i be a good friend to somebody, who did all this things to me????or it is very normal 3 month after a break up that he lives with another girl, i think he is a person without moral and ethics???Or do u think it is very normal, what he did????

i really don't know, if it is normal, we have been separated, after 2 weeks he has a new girl, after separation we have been 3 weeks in the same flat, and this 3weeks

he went every it means 3weekend to her, wenn i was at home, of course he told me, that he knows a girl...and now since yesterday they live together in our old house, now i live with my sister....Don't u think it is criminal act, what he did in a human being...????Do u think do i need, such kind of person, with this kind of personality, but as a person he is very kind, maybe he was blindly in love, that he couldn't help it????Please help

The guy is a total jerk and you don't need to be his friend. He is without feelings, morals, ethics, or any other qualities which a woman normally finds attractive in a man.

Stay away from him and have no contact with him. Try to forget him as soon as possible and go forward with you life. I'm very sorry you had to ever meet someone like this.

There is no point in discussing him further. He is no good.