i need help dealing with this!

angel eyes

I had a fight with my boyfriend again but this time i said things that hurt him deeply ,i'm so ashamed of it and i don't even realized it until later when we talked and he tells me about it.

i promised him that next time i'll be in control of my anger cause i'm not going to hurt him. yesterday he picked me up from work a few minutes earlier so he sat there waiting for me and i noticed that he was looking at me like if he was upset but then after we left he acted sweet and we talked and he said he loves me.

i was a little bit confused because i don't know if he has resentment or if he forgave me. could it be possible for him to resent me right now? how can i deal by not using hurtful words next time that i'm angry? please help!

I can't tell you if he resents you or not because I don't know exactly what you said to him. If he said that he loves you after that then he probably doesn't. Being able to control your anger is something that takes work but if you really care about him it shouldn't be too hard. You may want to take time from the situation instead of arguing at that moment. It is easier to talk when you are calm than when you are heated. You may also want to talk to him about your anger and let him know that sometimes you let your emotions get the best of you and maybe the two of you together can come up with a way to avoid the problem.

I had a fight with my boyfriend again but this time i said things that hurt him deeply ,i'm so ashamed of it and i don't even realized it until later when we talked and he tells me about it. i promised him that next time i'll be in control of my anger cause i'm not going to hurt him. yesterday he picked me up from work a few minutes earlier so he sat there waiting for me and i noticed that he was looking at me like if he was upset but then after we left he acted sweet and we talked and he said he loves me. i was a little bit confused because i don't know if he has resentment or if he forgave me. could it be possible for him to resent me right now? how can i deal by not using hurtful words next time that i'm angry? please help!