How much weight can you lose in 1 day

a doctor. I wouldn't know either,but unless you guys are not sure,don't bother.Let's not warp another girl's body image...enough weight stuff.I don't know about the rest of you but I HAVE HAD ENOUGHT!!

a doctor. I wouldn't know either,but unless you guys are not sure,don't bother.Let's not warp another girl's body image...enough weight stuff.I don't know about the rest of you but I HAVE HAD ENOUGHT!!

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook

workout mama
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook

kim the best way to lose weight no matter what your age is, is with proper diet and exercise...you have to burn off more calories then you take in.

you need to eat at least six small meals a day and do aerobics and weight training.

when you do weight training your body burns more fat then when you just do aerobics. the muscle makes your metabolism speed up thus helping to burn fat.

you don't need to get big huge muscles by weight training, just simple training, nothing major tho, but do weight training!

you should lose only one pound a week!!! not a day!!!

if you lose anymore then one pound a week, it is more then likely just water and will not stay off.

eat healthy foods, stay away from junk, pop, chips, fast foods, candy, snacks, etc....

instead eat grilled chicken breast, fish, veggies, light/lean turkey meats, whole wheat breads, etc.

even too many white carbs and starches can be fattening. you can do a search engine check for a good reliable diet that would give you more options on foods...

stick withit tho....it takes weeks to notice any steady results and DO NOT go by the scale....stay off the scale...muscle weighs more then fat, so if you go by the scale and see you are gaining weight you may get discouraged and quit...don't quit! stay off the scale, do aerobics, weight training and eat healthy!

this is the program i am on www.bodyforlife.com good luck!

Losing weight is something that needs to be done properly and slowly, losing too much weight in a short period of time is not the right way of doing it.

For different people, it's different; that is how much you can lose in a period of a week. The best start is to go to your doctor and find out what works for you and what you need to do and how to do it.

All it takes is eating right, don't over eat, watch what you eat and how much you intake and count the calories and fat you intake. Reduce that amount of fat and calories you intake. The other thing, if you drink pop.. sorry that must go.

Either switch to diet or drink something that doesn't have fat and calories. As for eating six small meals a day, I have never heard of this nor ever been told that by my doctor. You can eat 3 meals a day, but eat healthy things. Breakfast, dinner, and lunch.

The problem is when people eat, they over eat and they eat things loaded with fat. Avoid fast food; McDonald's, Taco Bell, Sonic. Subway is a good place to start. Or eat home-cooked meals and cook them in ways you can reduce the amount of fat.

If you do the right workout, you should be able to lose 2 pounds or so a week. I've personally have lost 5 pounds in one week, I didn't starve myself and I ate healthy. It was just a matter of watching what I did eat, how much I consumed, and working out. And it never came back.

Personally, I enjoyed weighing myself weekly. It motivated me tremendously every time I saw I lost a pound or two and it kept reminding me that I CAN do it and it CAN be done. Cause each time I weighed I noticed a change starting off with losing 5 pounds, 10 pounds, 15, 20, and now it's 76 pounds I have lost.

But once you get what you want off, DO NOT QUIT WORKING OUT!!!! The biggest mistake is once people got what they want off then thinks they can keep it off without having to diet and exercise. Not true. In fact, if you quit gaining it all back will happen quickly.

Stay with it! Exercise daily, don't talk yourself out of not working out for a day... you do this then it will lead to not wanting to workout anymore.

The best advice; Make an appointment with your doctor. He will be able to provide you with the best plan based on things. Good luck!

workout mama

kim, the reasoning behind eating six smalls a meals a day is to keep your metabloism up.....if you eat to infrequently then your metabolism thinks it is starving and will slow waaaaaay down!

you can listen to who ever or what ever you want, but you should seek advice from a dr. that i do agree with and i also say stick with staying off the scale especially if you are weight training which you need/should do, cause as i said muscle weighs more then fat and when you start to lose fat and gain muscle you will see an increase on the scale and that/this is very discouraging to people so that they quit....good luck!

Losing weight is something that needs to be done properly and slowly, losing too much weight in a short period of time is not the right way of doing it. For different people, it's different; that is how much you can lose in a period of a week. The best start is to go to your doctor and find out what works for you and what you need to do and how to do it. All it takes is eating right, don't over eat, watch what you eat and how much you intake and count the calories and fat you intake. Reduce that amount of fat and calories you intake. The other thing, if you drink pop.. sorry that must go. Either switch to diet or drink something that doesn't have fat and calories. As for eating six small meals a day, I have never heard of this nor ever been told that by my doctor. You can eat 3 meals a day, but eat healthy things. Breakfast, dinner, and lunch. The problem is when people eat, they over eat and they eat things loaded with fat. Avoid fast food; McDonald's, Taco Bell, Sonic. Subway is a good place to start. Or eat home-cooked meals and cook them in ways you can reduce the amount of fat. If you do the right workout, you should be able to lose 2 pounds or so a week. I've personally have lost 5 pounds in one week, I didn't starve myself and I ate healthy. It was just a matter of watching what I did eat, how much I consumed, and working out. And it never came back. Personally, I enjoyed weighing myself weekly. It motivated me tremendously every time I saw I lost a pound or two and it kept reminding me that I CAN do it and it CAN be done. Cause each time I weighed I noticed a change starting off with losing 5 pounds, 10 pounds, 15, 20, and now it's 76 pounds I have lost. But once you get what you want off, DO NOT QUIT WORKING OUT!!!! The biggest mistake is once people got what they want off then thinks they can keep it off without having to diet and exercise. Not true. In fact, if you quit gaining it all back will happen quickly. Stay with it! Exercise daily, don't talk yourself out of not working out for a day... you do this then it will lead to not wanting to workout anymore. The best advice; Make an appointment with your doctor. He will be able to provide you with the best plan based on things. Good luck!