LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > Archive

What colors do women like?

Archive A collection of the original messages posted on LoveShack.org's LoveTalk Forum from 1997-2001.

Old 7th May 2001, 9:49 PM   #1
Rob
Established Member

What colors do women like?

Ok, This question is for everybody. What color clothing works best when meeting women? Ladies, What do you women like for us men to wear? And guys, What colors have brought you the most success with women? Or right at the moment of that first impression, does it even matter? This is something that has been bothering me as of late. . . just needed some answers. Thanks.
Old 7th May 2001, 10:11 PM   #2
kee kee

Re: What colors do women like?

Personally I like when men where black. It makes them look sexy

Old 7th May 2001, 10:25 PM   #3
Miss Mojo

IMHO - as long as it isn't pink, purple, baby pastels, or sequined

i actually have a bit of thing for blues and blacks, and as horrible as it sounds, i saw a couple of guys when i was out the other week wearing a mustard colour t-shirt and it looked HOT!

....and they have to be colour and pattern coordinated.

Old 7th May 2001, 11:11 PM   #4
Rob
Established Member

Would light blue be considered a 'baby pastel'?
Quote:
IMHO - as long as it isn't pink, purple, baby pastels, or sequined i actually have a bit of thing for blues and blacks, and as horrible as it sounds, i saw a couple of guys when i was out the other week wearing a mustard colour t-shirt and it looked HOT! ....and they have to be colour and pattern coordinated.
Old 7th May 2001, 11:33 PM   #5
Miss Mojo

subtract the colour blue from 'baby pastel'....i was thinking more along the lines of pastel pinks, pastel greens and pastel lemons.

light blue is nice. think of the kind of light blue that a lot of men wear as shirts under their business suits....a light blue shirt/t-shirt/polo shirt with black pants....very swish!