What is mental attraction?

My boyfriend was telling me that the's people that you won't be physically attracted to but they are mentally attractive. What does this means? he refers to the fact that you find interesting things to talk about. is it possible that he fall for this girl because he finds her mentally attractive?

Your boyfriend means by mental attraction the attraction that is based on good conversation, intellectual compatibility, etc. rather than physical looks. In many ways, this kind of attraction is better and lasts longer.

It is possible for your boyfriend to fall for any girl in the entire world if he make the decision to do so. If you're so worried, find out what he likes to talk about and go to the library and brush up on those subjects.

No matter how beautiful a woman is, if she's hollow between the ears (that's no brains, very little cerebral matter) a guy can get bored very fast. There's little worse for a guy that to be with a lady he can't talk to or who won't say much. As a matter of fact, it's close to being in hell.

Many women fall quickly for men who are intelligent and/or good conversationalists as well.

Curiously
Your boyfriend means by mental attraction the attraction that is based on good conversation, intellectual compatibility, etc. rather than physical looks. In many ways, this kind of attraction is better and lasts longer. It is possible for your boyfriend to fall for any girl in the entire world if he make the decision to do so. If you're so worried, find out what he likes to talk about and go to the library and brush up on those subjects. No matter how beautiful a woman is, if she's hollow between the ears (that's no brains, very little cerebral matter) a guy can get bored very fast. There's little worse for a guy that to be with a lady he can't talk to or who won't say much. As a matter of fact, it's close to being in hell. Many women fall quickly for men who are intelligent and/or good conversationalists as well.

I'm sure this may have happened to you before. I've met some guys that I didn't find physically attractive at first. But the more I started hanging out with and talking to some of them, I found myself liking them. So it's liking some guy based on qualities other than physical ones--their intelligence, their sense of humor, their personality, etc.

And speaking from experience, the more "mentally attractive" most of them seemed, the more attractive they looked physically.

Hope that helps!