I AM SO PISSED!

kalik

I can't believe I wanted her back...I just found out that a month after we broke it off, she started seeing this OTHER guy she hooked up with at work! And we used to hang out all the time! This is like the third guy from work! WHat the #####! What a useless bitch! I am so pissed off! She didn't even last a month! Why in the hell did I want her back?!?!? At least I didn't call or email her...

ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know how you feel, kalik. i don't know what the hell it is with workmates, but it doesn't take them long does it? but you know what? she's going to continue putting the same s*** on every guy she's with, because it's who she is. at least you won't be putting up with her s*** anymore. consider yourself lucky, because she's got no conscience. i feel your pissiness with her, because i'm going through the same thing. she's gonna have a lot of people pissed off with her oneday, and you can sit back and say, "oh well, it's not my problem. ha, ha, don't care, it's your mess".

THANK GOD you didn't call her or email her. THANK GOD!!!! it probably would have boosted her ego, it wouldn't have changed anything, and the best thing is to get on with your life. god, you are so much better than her, it's not funny. she doesn't deserve you, even if you do love her.

get angry. angry is good!!!!!! (for a little while, anyway).

I can't believe I wanted her back...I just found out that a month after we broke it off, she started seeing this OTHER guy she hooked up with at work! And we used to hang out all the time! This is like the third guy from work! WHat the #####! What a useless bitch! I am so pissed off! She didn't even last a month! Why in the hell did I want her back?!?!? At least I didn't call or email her... ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

How much do you have to know or find out about this chick before you give up???

Just forget about her. She is not for you. What does it take to get you to move on?

Hopefully this is your last post about wanting her back. Now if you can just get mad enough to get over her. Every day of obsessing about her is a day off of your life.

I know you're hurting right now,Kalik.I've read your posts here since you first broke up,and every single time you've posted we've advised you to let go.Tony just advised you again.So do I.

You don't own her.She belongs to herself,not you or some guy at work.She's not married to you and so she can date anyone she wants.A month may not seem like a long time to someone pining away,but to someone with an attitude of moving on it's a good time to start dating again.Move on,move on,move on.

I posted some advice earlier to brooke about her friend who just got dumped.A lot of that advice could be useful to you too.

Kalik, this is more about you than about her. It is about how you cannot let go. How many ways can she demonstrate to you that it is over between you? But you will not accept it, so you continue to get angry at someone who has moved on and is probably not even thinking about you any more except with relief that you are not together.

Let her do what she wants and get a life of your own, so you don't have to worry about whom your ex is seeing.

I know you're hurting right now,Kalik.I've read your posts here since you first broke up,and every single time you've posted we've advised you to let go.Tony just advised you again.So do I. You don't own her.She belongs to herself,not you or some guy at work.She's not married to you and so she can date anyone she wants.A month may not seem like a long time to someone pining away,but to someone with an attitude of moving on it's a good time to start dating again.Move on,move on,move on. I posted some advice earlier to brooke about her friend who just got dumped.A lot of that advice could be useful to you too.