I saw him yesterday!!! :)

Heather

Just thought I would post an update! My situation is~fiance in jail on work release for 18 months (will only do about 9-10 months because of day for day), I am pregnant with our second child!

Well he got out yesterday for work!!! They gave him 4 hours total travel time~2hrs before work, 2hrs after work!

I took off work yesterday so I could pick him up in the morning at 8am, and bring him back home! We cuddled and talked and then he woke Alyssa up and she was very excited to see him! Then we dropped him off at work at 10am. I went and did some things I needed to do, then went back to his work at around 5:30pm and sat around until he got off (7pm). We went back to our house got something to eat, and I took him back at 9pm. I was so sad to see him go! I get to see him again today, when I get off of work! I can't wait! The bad thing is when I drop him back off tonight I won't see him again until Sunday for visiting hours and Monday I'll see him outside the jail again!

He also talked to his counselor about when I give birth to our child. She said that if I have the baby during the day, he will be able to come for the birth, if I have it at night, then he can come see us the next morning. And they arrange transportation!

Hopefully the little one decides to come in the morning that way daddy can be there!:)

Just thought I'd give everyone an update!

Thanks again for your support!

~Heather