birthday is coming

tillwemeetagain

tillwemeetagain

2 weeks ago or 3 weeks ago my sons father told me that he is going to do some racing so he can actually give some money so our son can actually celebrates birthday. but upon the winning he told me that he cant give anything at all. I really feel bad about it since months ago we talk about the 1st birthday celebration. I have not ask him for anything or child support because I know that it will just put so much drama. and end of it I wont be getting a good support from him. now since he said that he cannot give me any money for that ask him to help get a loan so we can celebrate atleast but after that he is not in contact anymore. unlike before the topic he is always sending me message everyday.. I thinking now to speak to him that if he keeps on ignoring me about the request I have for my son I will definitely make it huge that all of out family will know about the truth but then I know for a fact that he will not be able to give me a child support. I don't know what to do now.

GorillaTheater
I have not ask him for anything or child support because I know that it will just put so much drama. and end of it I wont be getting a good support from him.

Sounds like you wound up with drama, anyways.

Seek child support. You owe it to your son and more importantly, he owes it to your son.

Follow the courts process for establishing paternity.

The gent is married , so expect some challenges in garnering child support.

Happy b day to the little one.