my life is deverstated.

myownworstenemy666

myownworstenemy666

My fiancé of 6 years told me in an argument that my daughter who is 6 might not be mine...( she got a dna test and she is mine) I lost the plot and lashed out and told her to leave. Two days later she come back saying it had been killing her not telling me before and that her betrayal was at a time when she didn't think our relationship was that serious... I believed her...I have never forgive myself for lashing out at her as I know I should never use violence in anyway. So to present day, she has cheated on me again and has left me saying it was for her and wasn't to do with anyone else, but a week later she is in a relationship! So for 6 months the communication between us about our daughter has gone from a little to none and she is now trying to stop me seeing her on the grounds I am violent and aggressive. What do I do?

I've got a load of thoughts.....but they all come back to one thing: get a lawyer.

Edited by basil67

Were the police involved? Was anyone injured and did they seek treatment for their injury? Was there a witness to this "lashing out"?

If the answer is "no" to all of these, then she can't stop you from seeing your daughter and it will be up to her to find proof in the future that you are violent.

You can help your cause by attending an anger management course and a parenting course.

• Like 1